Amazon has rolled out Alexa Together Service to make it easier for family members to keep a track of each other. This service is aimed to help people take care of their friends and family who might be sick or in need of care.
"Alexa Together includes activity alerts and an activity feed, so you can get an idea of what your loved one is doing with just a quick look at your phone. It keeps you in the loop and keeps them independent," said Amazon on the product page.
The new service will need an Alexa Together subscription and an Echo device. The service will enable people to keep a tab on the activities of their loved ones, for example, waking up in the morning, working out, etc. It also has other features that would be needed to provide attention and care to loved ones.
One of the noteworthy features is the fall detection response. If a connected device of the dependent falls, Alexa can ask them if they need help, then connect to the Urgent Response line and alert emergency contacts.
Here is a detailed list of the main features offered by Alexa Together Service.
- Customized Alerts: Set up daily alerts for your loved one’s first Alexa use, or if it isn’t used by a certain time.
- Activity Feed: See how things are with snapshots of your loved one's Alexa and smart home interactions.
- Circle of Support: Additional family members can join you to support your loved one.
- Remote Assist: Set reminders on a loved one’s Echo, manage shopping lists, link music services, and more.
- 24/7 Urgent Response: 24/7 hands-free access to trained agents who can help your loved one get assistance.
Take a look at the Echo Sub - Powerful subwoofer for your Echo.
Alexa Together is now available and is running a six-month free trial period. After the trial ends customers can choose a plan for $19.99/month or $199/year.
Also, check out Echo Glow - Multicolor smart lamp for kids.We hope you love our reviews! For your information, we do earn money from commission in the link in the content! For more information click here!