AGVEE Short USB-C to Lightning Charging Cable at $7 on Amazon.
The end of AGVEE Lightning Charging Cable adopts a special structure design, which can withstand 20kg shear force. At the same time, it uses high-quality TPE and high-elastic nylon built-in core wire, which can maintain its shape at extremely low temperatures. High-quality nylon fabric and enough pure copper ensure 100% durability and efficient charging.
About this item
- The output voltage only 5V when work with PD usb c adapter, the maximum output current is 2.4A. It's not high voltage (9V 15V) charging cable(Support PD adapter but output 5V only).
- Aluminum alloy shell by micro-arc oxidation process makes the shell surface harder and more wearable. Strict quality inspection standards, fine appearance details, refuse to be shoddy.
- Manufacture in strict accordance with industry standards, without cutting corners. Powered by quality tinned copper conductors. Measured loop resistance less than 250mΩ，voltage drop less than 0.6V when current is 2.4A. 15000+Bend Tested. Premium TPE ensure extreme temperatures (-50℃) without cracking. These lightning cables are designed for the harshest routines. Lifespan 10x longer than other 8 pin iOS Charging Cords.
- The minimum size of the output 8-pin end design is slim enough to compatible with most of waterproof cases. Just plug and charge without removing the iPhone iPad case.
- All components are made of environmentally friendly materials. Nylon braided cable, pets won't bite.
Leave a Reply