Fitbit Sense is an advanced smartwatch that helps you adjust your body and guide you towards better health. Using a compatible ECG app on your wrist，you can assess your heart for atrial fibrillation (AFib). So that you can better understand the quality of your sleep and even keep an eye on your skin temperature patterns.
About this item
- EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity which may indicate your body's response to stress and a built-in skin temperature sensor logs yours each night so you can see when it varies
- With a compatible ECG app right on your wrist, assess your heart for atrial fibrillation –a heart rhythm irregularity – and easily share results with your doctor (
- An on-wrist skin temperature sensor tracks yours each night so you can see how it varies
- Personalized health & fitness guidance with a free 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium for new Premium users
- High & low heart rate notifications alert you if yours seems above or below your average
More to read:click here!