Updated on December 2nd, 2021
Audio accessories giant, Anker Innovations today announced new Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro earbuds. This new addition to the flagship Liberty lineup is priced at $169.99 and looks similar to the Liberty 2 Pros (Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds $94.99). The most notable feature of the Anker earbuds is the HearID ANC that automatically monitors ambient noise levels and in-ear pressure to achieve successful noise cancellation.
"The Liberty 3 Pro is the culmination of years of enhancements to our headphone line and the best sounding model to date, with the added benefit of our auto-adapting HearID ANC. We worked with 20 Grammy Award-winning audio producers to achieve the best sounding TWS earbuds we've ever made," said Steven Yang, Founder, and CEO of Anker Innovations.
Liberty 3 Pro earbuds employ an upgraded dual-driver configuration combining the latest Astria Coaxial Acoustic Architecture 2.0 (ACAA) and Fusion Comfort technology. This is used to deliver sound with greater detail and minimize distortion for a better listening experience.
The device features silicone earbuds for a comfortable fit and an IPX4 water resistance rating for added durability. It offers eight hours playback time with ANC off and six hours with ANC on.
Here is a full list of features of the Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro earbuds.
- ACAA 2.0 with Knowles Balanced Armature driver and 10.6mm dynamic driver.
- HearID ANC for customizable usage scenarios.
- LDAC, AAC, and SBC codec for best-sounding music.
- Two transparency modes enhance the outside noises without removing earbuds.
- Up to 8-hour battery in earbuds with ANC off / 6-hour battery with ANC on (at 60% vol.).
- Wireless charging compatible case with 32-hour battery (with ANC off) and 24-hour battery (with ANC on) as well as USB-C charging.
- Anker Fast Charging technology - 15 minutes charging earbuds = 3 hours of playtime.
- 6-mic AI uplink noise reduction helps minimize background noise during calls.
- Customizable user touch controls for play/pause, track advance, volume, etc.
- Bluetooth version - 5.2
- Waterproof rating – IPX4
- Earbud size // Case size – 0.69" x 1.11" x 1.05" // 2.79" x 2.18" x 1.10"
- Earbud weight / Case weight – 0.21 oz // 1.55 oz
The earbuds will be available in four colors: midnight black, frost white, fog gray, and dusk purple.click here!