Audio accessories giant, Anker Innovations today announced new Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro earbuds. This new addition to the flagship Liberty lineup is priced at $169.99 and looks similar to the Liberty 2 Pros (Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro True Wireless Earbuds $94.99). The most notable feature of the Anker earbuds is the HearID ANC that automatically monitors ambient noise levels and in-ear pressure to achieve successful noise cancellation.
“The Liberty 3 Pro is the culmination of years of enhancements to our headphone line and the best sounding model to date, with the added benefit of our auto-adapting HearID ANC. We worked with 20 Grammy Award-winning audio producers to achieve the best sounding TWS earbuds we’ve ever made,” said Steven Yang, Founder, and CEO of Anker Innovations.
Liberty 3 Pro earbuds employ an upgraded dual-driver configuration combining the latest Astria Coaxial Acoustic Architecture 2.0 (ACAA) and Fusion Comfort technology. This is used to deliver sound with greater detail and minimize distortion for a better listening experience.
The device features silicone earbuds for a comfortable fit and an IPX4 water resistance rating for added durability. It offers eight hours playback time with ANC off and six hours with ANC on.
Here is a full list of features of the Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro earbuds.
- ACAA 2.0 with Knowles Balanced Armature driver and 10.6mm dynamic driver.
- HearID ANC for customizable usage scenarios.
- LDAC, AAC, and SBC codec for best-sounding music.
- Two transparency modes enhance the outside noises without removing earbuds.
- Up to 8-hour battery in earbuds with ANC off / 6-hour battery with ANC on (at 60% vol.).
- Wireless charging compatible case with 32-hour battery (with ANC off) and 24-hour battery (with ANC on) as well as USB-C charging.
- Anker Fast Charging technology – 15 minutes charging earbuds = 3 hours of playtime.
- 6-mic AI uplink noise reduction helps minimize background noise during calls.
- Customizable user touch controls for play/pause, track advance, volume, etc.
- Bluetooth version – 5.2
- Waterproof rating – IPX4
- Earbud size // Case size – 0.69″ x 1.11″ x 1.05″ // 2.79″ x 2.18″ x 1.10″
- Earbud weight / Case weight – 0.21 oz // 1.55 oz
The earbuds will be available in four colors: midnight black, frost white, fog gray, and dusk purple.We hope you love our reviews! For your information, we do earn money from commission in the link in the content! For more information click here!