Updated on July 15th, 2022
Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor is on big deal on Amazon Prime Day. It takes up to $28 off at $41.99 right now. The Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor helps you understand indoor air quality by measuring 5 factors that affect indoor air quality. The device's indicator light lets you know your current air quality, while the Alexa app provides an easy-to-read air quality score. You'll see sensor data converted into an easy-to-understand air quality score in the Alexa app, and you can also view trends over time and get general tips on how to improve air quality.
- Know your air – Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor makes it easy to understand what’s in your indoor air.
- Track and measure – Keep tabs on 5 key factors: particulate matter (PM 2.5), volatile organic compounds (VOCs), carbon monoxide (CO), humidity, and temperature.
- Stay informed – Get an indication of current air quality from the color-coded LED, and an easy-to-understand air quality score in the Alexa app anytime.
- Get notifications – If Alexa detects poor air quality, you can get notifications on your phone or even announcements on Echo devices.
- Enable Routines to turn your Alexa-enabled devices such as air purifiers, dehumidifiers, and fans on and off when the indoor air quality changes.
- Certified for Humans – Smart home made easy for non-experts. Setup with Alexa is simple.