USB-C connectivity is joined by 96kHz/24bit recording resolutions, four directional pattern options for various recording situations, and the included tripod (also compatible with the standard-sized 5/8-inch thread). From there, you’ll find on-board volume and input gain controls alongside the 3.5mm, “zero-latency” monitoring jack.
About this item
- Desktop Style High Performer: Meet Talk, an intermediate, desktop-style high performer microphone with three studio-quality condensers and a 96kHz/24BIT resolution to put your sound at ease for better recordings and podcasts wherever you go. With the four prominent directional pattern modes, you choose what you want to record. Whether your record a podcast, game stream, YouTube video, music or a voiceover, Talk gives you powerful sound quality with all the controls.
- Professional Grade Recording: Talk features a studio-quality resolution of 96kHz/24BIT to ensure the recording is clear, detailed, and delivers great dynamic sound range for everyday use. Great for home, in the office or outdoors.
- 4 Directional Pattern Modes: Talk features four directional pattern modes: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Stereo, and Bidirectional. Great for individual or business calls, voiceovers, podcasting, music recording, and even ASMR. Choose the mode that suits your needs.
- Control Your Recording: Adjust the gain control if there is any sensitivity, lack of sound or distortion. Choose your audio preference with the adjustments in loudness with volume control, and a 3.5mm AUX input for real-time listening with zero latency.
- Plug and Play: Talk offers a 6.5-foot USB/USB-C input cable to plug into your device and operate your recording hassle-free. Use the standard-sized 5/8” input for swivel mounting anything, like camera tripods or other stands. Talk is free from drivers, and features plug and play, allowing you to record within seconds.